The Training Analyst
Using Data for Identifying Potential Areas & Implementing Change
The topic of Training Analysis is a new and interesting area in today’s excellent training functions. This new LAKESHORE ISL Learning & Development training seminar on The Training Analyst specifically covers all the main areas of analysis including training measurement and evaluation. Information provided will enable participants to not only have a better practical approach to training but also to fully understand how things work and are measured and how all training activities can be cost and measured using a new range of tools and techniques. Delegates attending this LAKESHORE ISL Learning & Development training course will be given many tried and tested practical examples so that the knowledge gained may be immediately implemented back at work. These tools are essential to any training function, particularly if attendees are looking for ways to add value or are contemplating to become a profit centre.
Features of this LAKESHORE ISL training seminar include:
- Learning about the new training model for training efficiency
- Using a number of techniques to measure and show training results in the business
- Practicing to use new techniques to transform any training activity
- Learning from practices in top companies that surpass the “Best Practice”
- Gaining a holistic view of the entire training function
At the end of this LAKESHORE ISL training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Measure the effectiveness of training, using the latest evaluation model
- Demonstrate trends and do efficiency analysis
- Set up and effectively measure any element of delivered training and be able to demonstrate training efficiency
- Measure skills, knowledge, behavior, competency, style, self-belief, attitudes and personality
- Demonstrate how Training can financially benefit the organization
- Measure competency by department, or company-wide using specific new techniques
- Use unit costs to understand budgets and the true cost of training activities
Case studies, group exercise and work examples will all be used in a relaxed and enjoyable learning environment. The practical nature of this LAKESHORE ISL Training Analyst training course will engage the participants and realize the benefit of attending this training seminar.
The real cost of training is very high – in today’s business world, every organizational activity should be measured and its contribution to the business made obvious – it is unacceptable not to be able to do proper analysis work.
- Organizations using these techniques will get more for their training-spend
- It provides an efficiency audit trail on how training resources are spent and the measurement of the results
- It can provide a basis for how training is funded and how its achievements can be more clearly understood
- As this is a training course with big ROI, the simple question is: “Can you afford not to do this?”
- Delegates attending this training seminar will be able to implement their knowledge immediately upon returning to the workplace
Those participating in this LAKESHORE ISL training course will:
- Find out how to analyze and evaluate
- Attain a skill that very few people currently possess
- Be able to use the latest techniques and models that are proven
- Be able to produce hard data on training effectiveness and individual application
- Be able to evaluate trainer efficiency
- Understand and know how to identify different types of personalities and their contribution to development and succession planning
- Have a way of measuring all training concepts
Who Should Attend?
This LAKESHORE ISL Learning & Development training seminar on The Training Analyst is suited for those who really want to know the accurate details of everything that has to do with training.
Those that would benefit the most are:
- HR Personnel
- Training Managers and Training Personnel
- Training Budget Holders
- Succession Planners and those responsible for people development
- Those who need to understand about measurement, ratios and how effective training can be
- Any training personnel who have attended a training coordinators’ course and are looking for the next step to take
The Added-Value Role of Today’s Training Analyst and Managing the Training Function
- What value does Training offer?
- The Need For Training to Produce Measurable Results
- It is Vital to Know Who Your Customer Is
- Establishing A Training Process That Works and Is Auditable – The New Schema
- Mastering Training Costs and Budgets
- Managing and Being Accountable For Training Expenditure or The Results of Training
- Adding Value through Training Activities
- The Role of The Training Analyst
How People Learn and Barriers to Learning – Applying Analytical Thinking
- Learning Styles and Their Impact on Training Courses
- How to Measure Learning Styles Inexpensively
- Personality and Its Impact on Training Results – The Big Five Explained
- What Can Training Realistically Achieve?
- Can You Overcome Learning Difficulties? – Latest data on why some people can’t learn
- Critical Times to Get The Best From Training – More time in the classroom is not always the answer
- Retention and Its Critical Role in What We Can Remember
- Motivation Factors in Learning – What can we do differently?
Specifying and Constructing Training Properly
- What are Learning Outcome Objectives and why do we need them?
- How to Write Learning Outcome Objectives?
- The Documents Needed For Any Training Course – Three Critical Documents
- Maximising The Use of Visual Aid and Other Aids
- How to Calculate Room Size Needed and Screen Size?
- Sound and Its Part in Aiding Learning
- The Benefit of Using Specific Professional Training Videos
- Use of ‘clipped’ Video Sequences to Aid Retention
Training Analysis – The Key Areas of Measurement
- Budget Spent and The Monitoring of Costs
- Creating Value From Training
- Understanding Fully How Competency Frameworks Work
- Setting Standards For Competency and Measuring Competent Improvement – make TNA easier
- What is Performance – is it related to competency?
- Measuring Improvements After Training – How to do it?
- The Need to Measure Competence
- Performance-based Training – The way to add value
- Competence + Performance = Productivity
Measuring and Reporting Training Results
- Formulas Needed (added value) and Unit Costs
- Maximizing But Not Controlling Training Activities
- The New Leadership Role of Training
- Dealing With Uncertainty During Training
- Should Training Functions Be Profit Centers?
- What is the Role of ‘End of Course Questionnaires?’
- Actions When Returning to Work