The Effective Team Leader Seminar & Workshops
Managing High Performing Teams & Achieving Team Success
“I never lose. I either win or I learn.” – Nelson Mandela
Regardless of the size of work unit, whether you are experienced or not, this comprehensive Effective Team Leader training seminar & workshops will build strong foundations of skills and knowledge you need to lead others to achieve phenomenal results!
You will uncover the powerful ways to motivate, inspire and get total involvement and commitment from your team. This highly renowned Effective Team Leader training seminar & workshops integrates the very best learning from successful industry leaders to deliver strategies to create high performance teams.
You will take away many practical steps to the issues that you face every day at work and be equipped to deal with tough decisions to lead successfully in today’s fast-paced environment.
The Effective Team Leader training seminar & workshops will feature:
- Proven and researched methods to drive up results
- The application of personal motivation and drive
- Develop and build effective management and supervisory skills that can help succeed even in challenging times
- Behavioural Models and activities to drive up understanding
- Relationship development methods that build rapport quickly and easily
- Conflict Management Strategies to deliver increased cooperation and results
By the end of the Effective Team Leader training seminar & workshops, participants will be able to:
- Set out clear guidelines for effective team leadership
- Effectively lead staff by understanding key principles of leadership and motivation
- Understand the principles of ‘effective communication’ and how to use communication skills to make sure things get done properly, and on time
- Understand the value of delegation and prioritizing, so they are more effective and efficient in their work
- Examine the principles of management, effective planning and self-organization
- Give delegates greater self-awareness to enable them to improve their relationship with both those who manage them, and with their subordinates
The Effective Team Leader training seminar will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training seminar provides input based on popular published works.
The Effective Team Leader training seminar uses tools and questionnaires to encourage delegates to learn about their own traits and responses to situations before encouraging them to apply new techniques to enhance their effectiveness. The training seminar is highly participative with interactive exercises throughout.
As a result of attending this training workshop and seminar, the organisation will benefit by having better decisions being made more effectively through proper planning, prioritisation and delegation. Specifically, knowledge gained will:
- Develop and effective communication style to suit each situation
- Increase confidence in decision-making and team meetings
- Develop coaching and motivation to enhance performance
- Deliver increased engagement through effective performance management techniques
Delegates attending this workshop and training seminar will benefit greatly by gaining knowledge of key leadership skills and models that are easily assimilated into daily workplace actions. Specifically, delegates will:
- Be able to plan, prioritise and delegate effectively
- Develop teamwork through a structured approach
- Increase motivation by consistent communication
- Develop their coaching skills
- Be more assertive and persuasive
- Empower individuals through listening and questioning
Who Should Attend?
- Management professionals seeking leadership roles
- High potential delegates looking to fast track their progress in leadership
- Team Leaders and those seeking to step up to leading people
- Individuals who have some experience at the supervisor / manager level and are ready to take more management responsibilities
- Leaders who are looking to improve their managerial competencies
From Manager to Inspirational Leader
- The Qualities of an Effective Leader: Born or Learned?
- The Challenges you face every day, the demands of others and the job!
- Leadership Verses Management
- Managing Change Effectively: The Rules
- Planning your Success
- Developing a Network of Relationships and Influence
- How Leaders Inspire Action!
Personal Credibility & Making Meetings Matter
- The 4 “must-do’s” for Every Leader to Build Credibility
- The 7 Secrets to Success
- Delegating Effectively: The Pitfalls and the Benefits
- Delivering more with Fewer Resources
- Managing Time with other People in Mind
- Why Meetings Fail?
- Creating a New Perspective for an Effective Meeting
- Delivering a Faultless Decision Making Process
Building High Performance with Vision and Purpose
- Group Dynamics and Team Performance
- Conflict and Conformity in Group Situations
- Team Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Improving Communications and Relationships
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- The Practical Steps of Motivation
- Appraisal – case studies in performance management
Driving Up Engagement and Results
- Communicating Effectively to your Team
- The Building Blocks of High Performing Teams
- Leadership Styles and your Personal Strengths
- Creating a Coaching Leadership Style
- Active Listening and Questioning
- Advanced Communication Skills: What to listen for?
- The Four Behaviours that Get Results
Dealing with Conflict and Influence Effectively
- Difficult People Defined
- The 4 Most Difficult Types
- The Specific Skills of Conflict
- Your Conflict Profile
- The 6 Keys to Persuade and Influence
- The PROVE Model to Influence Effectively
- Action Planning and Programme Review