Planning and Managing PR Campaigns
This LAKESHORE ISL PR Campaign Management training seminar is necessary for any business aiming to employ Public Relations Campaigns as part of their business operation.
Sustained public relations campaigns can help drive strategic organizational change, build public perceptions and drive reputation with key stakeholders. Well-planned and executed campaigns are a cost-effective means of changing perceptions and increasing stakeholder value for an organisation.
This powerful LAKESHORE ISL PR Campaign Management training seminar takes a problem solving approach to the design of PR campaigns. By closely fitting, the campaign to core business priorities as well as project objectives campaign design reinforces key messages and organizational strategy. Case study examples in print will be used throughout. Action planning for the workplace to put ideas into action is a strong feature of the training seminar.
Participants will develop the skills to design, plan, cost, deliver and evaluate campaigns using the full range of PR media and channels.
Action planning for the workplace to put ideas into action is a strong feature of this LAKESHORE ISL Public Relations training seminar.
Highlights of this LAKESHORE ISL training seminar include:
- Powerful Planning Tools
- A Wealth of Practical Examples and Frameworks
- Personal Coaching and Advice
- Incorporation of Your Own Content into the Programme Giving Real, Useable Outputs
- A Practical and Theoretical Toolkit for use beyond the Seminar
- To Examine the range of PR campaigns and the purposes that they can achieve
- To Develop a problem-solving approach to match PR campaign strategy to business objectives
- To Plan PR campaigns to meet need setting clear objectives with behavioural outcomes and measurable results
- To Examine a wide range of successful campaigns to judge the differing strategies and use of channels and media
- To Measure risk presented during a campaign by increased public and media scrutiny and to plan to mitigate these risks
- To Learn how to evaluate PR campaigns to demonstrate success to the business and to develop campaign methodology
This LAKESHORE ISL PR Campaign Management training seminar is activity and discussion based. Formal presentations will be balanced by a range of case studies, practice problems and group discussions. Sharing the experience of the participants is an important feature and delegates will have the opportunity to discuss their own projects or challenges in an environment focusing on solving those problems.
Communicating effectively with key stakeholders is vital to the delivery of business goals. This LAKESHORE ISL training seminar demonstrates how:
- PR can be a key element of business strategy through coherent and focused campaigns
- Clear business results can be driven by well-planned campaigns
- Reputation and Brand can be enhanced through well designed campaigns
- Risks involved in raising profile can be identified and mitigated
- Results can benefit all of your key stakeholders
- Maximum effect can be achieved for minimum financial outlay
This LAKESHORE ISL PR Campaign Management training seminar examines a wide range of communications issues, skills and opportunities. As well as developing further personal competencies, and will help participants:
- To develop a more effective approach to communication in the workplace
- Select and use the best tools to add value to the organisation at a strategic level
- Develop personal action planning and understand how to ‘sell’ ideas to top management
- Plan evaluation of the campaign so that results are recognised within the organisation
- To develop creativity in communication
- To build confidence and mastery through personal coaching and advice
Who Should Attend?
This LAKESHORE ISL PR Campaign Management training seminar has been designed for PR practitioners / professionals and for senior professionals elsewhere in the organisation who want to use PR / communications tools to best effect in meeting business objectives.
This LAKESHORE ISL Public Relations training seminar is relevant to anyone likely to have responsibility for the delivery of PR Campaigns for their organisation but is relatively new to the concepts and practicalities of this facet of corporate communications.
- Middle and senior managers tasked with the direct delivery of campaigns or oversight of specialist sub-contractors
- Senior operational managers with responsibility for managing teams whose role includes PR Campaigns
- Senior managers up to Board level with responsibility for the strategic use of Public Relations
Public Relations in Business
- An Overview of the Scope and Role of Public Relations in an Organisation
- The Importance of Reputation Management
- The Role of the Brand
- The PR Transfer Process and Communications Theory
- Definitions of Campaigns
- The Six Point PR Plan Framework for Campaigns
- Assessing Your PR Situation
Setting Campaign Objectives and Identifying Stakeholders
- Setting Objectives to Meet Your Business Needs
- Translating Objectives into a Practical Campaign Outcomes
- Identifying your Publics
- Assessing What Your Stakeholders Think of You
- Learning their Language
- Applying Creativity to Messaging
- The Importance of Third Party Endorsement
Choosing the Right Media – Mass Media
- Features and Facets of Newspapers, Magazines, TV and Radio
- Keeping your Objectives in Mind
- Choosing the Right Titles for the Right Audience
- Mass Media News Generation and Management
- Is it a media story – what is in it for them?
- Invitations and Press Releases
- Conducting Interviews and Briefing Interviewees
- Managing Filming
Choosing the Right Media – Other Campaign Media
- Involving Your “in-house” Media
- Corporate Video
- The Role of Corporate Websites
- Social Media in Campaigns
- Events as Part of Campaigns
- Using VIPs or Celebrities
- Direct Face to Face Communication
Budgets and Evaluation
- Costing a Campaign
- Evaluating Campaigns
- Crisis Management and Contingencies
- The In-house PR Team – Staffing, Setting up and Running it
- Buying in Help – What to look for in a consultancy and how to get the best from them?
- Personal Action Planning